- To establish bicycle transportation/education programs at school sites and community centers in targeted neighborhoods around the East Bay.
- To establish gardening/nutrition education programs at schools and community centers in targeted neighborhoods around the East Bay.
- To promote public policies and community-based partnerships that will facilitate the development of Cycles programs in East Bay neighborhoods.
- To develop work opportunities that provide needed resources to community members while creating a positive impact on ecological systems.
- To further the growth of a network of visionary leaders, linking community members employed in implementing Cycles programs with the many local and global organizations working towards a shared mission.
- To develop an organization whose practices reflect our community agreements and whose actions bring forth the intentions of our mission, vision, and goals in a manner consistent with our organizational values.
Do you like this page?