- We are looking for Volunteer Professional Graphic Designers to help us create a picture-based color brochure to educate small businesses and custodians about how storm drains lead to creeks & the bay, what can’t go in storm drains, and what are some alternatives to doing business that won’t cause storm drain pollution;
- Public speaking training for the Watershed Ambassadors;
- Tips on Mentoring for high school students working with elementary and middle school youth;
- Local Businesses who are willing to look over our public education materials and give us feedback;
- Bikes for our six high school interns!
- A digital projector for our classroom and public watershed education presentations.
For more information contact: Maya Carson at email@example.com